The PAN Board organizes a range of activities throughout the year. Many are classified as star events on the Paris calendar. Others, often proposed by members, are tailored to specific interests.
Traditional holiday celebrations:
- Fourth of July Barbecue
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Joe Allen’s, and
- Christmas Caroling party.
Shared evenings at Old Member/New Member Parties, the PAN Restaurant Series and other theme-based dinner parties.
- Group and solo exhibitions of work by PAN artists.
- Guided tours of museums, exhibitions, monuments and other attractions.
- Literary activities: talks and readings by members and guest authors.
- Book clubs and discussion groups.
- Theater, music and dance outings.
- Workshops on a variety of subjects: wine tasting, cooking and more.
- Sightseeing in and out of Paris: guided tours of parks, gardens and historic areas.
- Hiking and bridge groups.
- Conferences and panel debates: history, current events, economics, politics, science, and the environment.
List of all our events :
- October 20, 2017
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us for the first Big Funk Company American Friday of the season with a reading of ‘Father-Land’ by the award winning writer Bill C Davies. The BFC brings great theater work to the stage for readings at the Pavé D’Orsay in Saint-Germain des Près. They present classics, along with the work of new, up and coming (more…)
- Christian Dior exhibit
October 28, 2017
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Museum of Decorative Arts celebrates the 70th anniversary of the creation of the House of Christian Dior. This fabulous exhibition invites the visitor to discover the universe of its founder and the renowned designers who succeeded him: Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Bohan, Gianfranco Ferre, John Galliano, Raf Simons and recently Maria Grazia Chiuri. Emotion, shared experiences, affinity, inspiration, creation and kinship link (more…)
Venue: Musée des Arts Décoratifs