The PAN Board organizes a range of activities throughout the year. Many are classified as star events on the Paris calendar. Others, often proposed by members, are tailored to specific interests.
Traditional holiday celebrations:
- Fourth of July Barbecue
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Joe Allen’s, and
- Christmas Caroling party.
Shared evenings at Old Member/New Member Parties, the PAN Restaurant Series and other theme-based dinner parties.
- Group and solo exhibitions of work by PAN artists.
- Guided tours of museums, exhibitions, monuments and other attractions.
- Literary activities: talks and readings by members and guest authors.
- Book clubs and discussion groups.
- Theater, music and dance outings.
- Workshops on a variety of subjects: wine tasting, cooking and more.
- Sightseeing in and out of Paris: guided tours of parks, gardens and historic areas.
- Hiking and bridge groups.
- Conferences and panel debates: history, current events, economics, politics, science, and the environment.