GOOD TIMES. GREAT PEOPLE !
Welcome to the Paris Alumni Network !
PAN is a social and professional association bringing together university graduates living, working or studying in France. We are English-speaking but open to all nationalities. Our members come from many different parts of the globe and very diverse backgrounds, but are bonded by a common experience and values.
We organize numerous activities throughout the year. Whether you’re interested in travel, food, wine, sports, music or theatre, PAN has something for you. A low-priced membership fee gives you special access to private events, group rates, and other benefits, including a free subscription to our bi-monthly newsletter Panache, and an annual directory of members, with background and contact information.
This year PAN is celebrating its 24th Anniversary. Since 1994 we have served the Anglophone community in France in a spirit of fun, and after all these years are still going strong. We invite you to browse our site and find out why! Better yet, join PAN using our online application form and participate in our many events. All it takes is a few simple clicks.
Join PAN, and discover the convivial side of Parisian living. We’ll be delighted to welcome you. And you’ll be sure to share good times with great people!
- Guided Tour of the César Exhibit at the Centre Pompidou – Saturday February 10, 2018 at 3 pm
- L’Elisir d’Amore by Gaetano Donizetti – Saturday February 10, 2018 at 6:00 pm
- “Women House” Exhibit: Guided Tour at the Monnaie de Paris – Saturday January 13, 2018 at 3 pm
- Tosca by Giacomo Puccini – Saturday January 27, 2018 at 6:55 pm
- PAN Restaurant Series: Sunday Brunch at Jakarta Bali – December 17, 2017 at 12:30 pm
- PAN’s Annual Christmas Caroling Party – December 11, 2017 at 7:30 pm
- West Side Story by the Opera Fuoco – December 8, 2017 at 8pm.
- Traditional Thanksgiving dinner at Joe Allen’s restaurant – Friday November 24, 7017 at 7:30 pm
- Private Guided Tour (in English) of the Salpétrière Hospital – Wednesday November 15, 2017 at 2 pm
- Private guided tour of the Christian Dior exhibit – Musée des Arts Décoratifs – Saturday October 28, 2017 at 11 am
- The Big Funk Company: AMERICAN FRIDAYS – Friday October 20, 2017 at 7 pmt
- PAN 2016 Flyer